// question may not be always directory connected to the topic but came to my mind while thinking as a reader, this list is supposed contain things that you may know already and subject to change time to time
TRANSLATION LOOK-ASIDE BUFFER
- What is translation look-aside buffer (TLB)?
- What is a TLB miss?
- What is address-space identifier (ASID)?
- What is hit ratio?
- What is the effective memory-access time?
- What is a valid-invalid bit?
- What is protection-bit?
- What is a page-table length register (PTLR)?
- What is a shared page?
- What is reentrant code?
STRUCTURE OF THE PAGE TABLE
- What is hierarchical paging?
- What is a forward-mapped table?
- What is a hashed page table?
- What is clustered page tables?
- What is a sparse file type?
- What is inverted page table?
Question suggestions are appreciated, also help me improve this resource by pointing out the mistakes in the discussion page of this post.