These are the questions you might to check if your are learning about Memory management. I will keep adding new questions and updating the list.
// question may not be always directory connected to the topic but came to my mind while thinking as a reader, this list is supposed contain things that you may know already and subject to change time to time
- What is a memory?
- What is a memory address?
- What is memory management?
- What are the approaches of memory management?
- Why the need of memory management?
- What is Process?
- What is a protected process?
- What are the factors of memory management?
- What is CPU scheduling?
- What is dispatcher in CPU scheduling?
- What is Memory Management Unit (MMU)?
- What is instruction?
- What is an instruction-execution cycle?
- What is an instruction pointer / program pointer?
- What is a trap?
- What is a symbolic memory?
- How a logical address differs a physical address?
- What is dynamic linking?
- What is a shared library?
- What is a register?
- What is CPU clock?
- What is a system call?
- What is user space and kernel space?
Question suggestions are appreciated, also help me improve this resource by pointing out the mistakes in the discussion page of this post.
Please go to the next page…/